To share the Gospel, through the expository teaching of Scripture. Creating disciples-of Christ. Encouraging others to love God and others.
In this episode we went over the recent bank collapses, the federal government's new FedNow payment service, and updates in the CBDC race. We also discussed a possible shift in position that Saudi Arabia may be taking towards Palestinians that may further pave way for normalization with Israel. Finally, we ended off with discussion on the red heifers and the overall prophetic landscape we find ourselves in.
Co-Hosted by Ayomikun Shosanya & Stephan Caraway.
Navigate to the links below to access the show notes for this episode which contains links to the stories we went over as well as articles, social media accounts, and other resources. If you enjoyed this episode, and are blessed by the ministry, we'd greatly appreciate it if you left a rating and a review.
Episode notes: https://www.figtreewatchers.com/2023/03/19/figtreewatchers-podcast-episode-128-bank-collapses-fednow-cbdcs-israel-saudi-peace-and-red-heifers/
Email: [email protected]
In this episode we went over the recent bank collapses, the federal government’s new FedNow payment service, and updates in the CBDC race. We also discussed a possible shift in position that Saudi Arabia may be taking towards Palestinians that may further pave way for normalization with Israel. Finally, we ended off with discussion on the red heifers and the overall prophetic landscape we find ourselves in. For a downloadable version of the show notes, click download below.
- Harbinger’s Daily | The Fog Is Lifting: Prophecies That Seemed Far-fetched, Even Impossible, Are Now Easily Understood | March 12th, 2023
Financial – Bank Collapse
- CryptoSlate | Speculation mounts that U.S. banking crisis was a ploy to push CBDCs | March 14th, 2023
- The Jerusalem Post | Silicon Valley Bank fallout starts to spread around the world | March 12th, 2023
- TheStreet | Two U.S. Banks Collapse in 48 Hours. Which One’s Next? | March 10th, 2023
- World Economic Forum | Can central bank digital currencies help stabilize global financial markets? | January 18th, 2023
Financial – FedNow
- Cointelegraph | Federal Reserve confirms July launch for FedNow instant payment service | March 16th, 2023
- CNBC | Long-awaited Fed digital payment system to launch in July | March 15th, 2023
- Forbes Advisor | The Fed Is Rewiring The U.S. Payments System—Here’s What That Means For You | March 10th, 2023
- The Jerusalem Post | Could the Saudi-Iranian deal lead to peace with Israel? – opinion | March 17th, 2023
- CBN News | Prophetic Anticipation Builds: Unblemished Red Heifers for Temple Ceremony Soon Come of Age | March 17th, 2023
- Coingeek | SWIFT’s cross-border CBDC experiments show promise as participants prepare for phase 2 | March 14th, 2023
- The Times of Israel | Central banks of Israel, Norway and Sweden model hub for digital currency payments | March 6th, 2023
Social Media & Sharing
If you were blessed by our content follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Telegram. Subscribe to our podcast wherever you listen to podcasts and please give us a rating and a review. It would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.
Also, our passion is to answer any questions you may have regarding bible prophecy and current events. To that end, we encourage you to submit questions you have or send us a topic idea that you’d like to see get covered.
All requests and/or questions can be emailed to [email protected] or you can send us a DM on our social media pages. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The Gospel Presentation
Revelation 19:10 tells us that the essence of bible prophecy is Jesus Christ. These things were revealed to us so that we ultimately believe in Christ (John 13:19). We’ve all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Psalm 51:5, Romans 3:23). Because God is Holy he must judge sin. The penalty of this sin is death and ultimately the Lake of fire (Romans 6:23, Revelation 20:11-15). There’s nothing we can do to save ourselves (Isaiah 64:6).
But God, in his love has provided a way to escape his wrath through Christ (John 3:16-18, John 14:6). Jesus paid for our sin penalty by taking God’s wrath in our stead on the cross (Romans 5:8). He died for our sins, was buried, and rose again 3 days later (1 Corinthians 15:1-5).
You can accept this free gift of salvation by believing in Christ (Acts 16:30-31, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9). Make sure you’ve made the right decision about Jesus today (2 Corinthians 6:2)! It will be the most important decision of your life, for eternal life.